- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Throat culture/beta strep culture/type A
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Streptococcus, Beta Hemolytic
- Streptococcal pharyngitis, beta type A
- Streptococcal septicemia
- Streptococcus pyogenes pneumonia
- Streptococcus/beta hemolytic/non grp A
- Streptococcosis syndrome
- Streptococcus/toxic shock/type A strn
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Glomerulonephritis, acute
- Glomerulonephritis, postinfectious
- Glomerulonephritis, post-streptococcal
- Rheumatic fever
- Chorea, Sydenham's acute
- PANDAS/Tic Disorder
- Culture throat, Group A streptococcus, Microbiology Lab, Micrococcus scarlatinae, S. pyogenes, STREP GROUP A, STREP PYOGENES, Streptococc Lancefield group A, Streptococcus erysipelatos, streptococcus group A, Streptococcus hemolyticus, Streptococcus Lancefield group A, Streptococcus Lancefield group A (organism), Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pyogenes (organism), Streptococcus pyogenes Rosenbach 1884, Streptococcus scarlatinae, Throat culture, Throat culture (procedure)
beta strep culture
- External Links Related to Microlab/Throat culture/beta strep culture/type A
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)