- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Stool proglottids broad type
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Diphyllobothrium latum infestation
- Dung, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, Microbiology Lab, proglottids broad type, Stool
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Stool proglottids broad type
- External Links Related to Microlab/Stool proglottids broad type
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)