- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Stool ovum/operculum/50 micra/abopercular knob
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Diphyllobothrium latum infestation
- Dung, Egg, Egg (cell), Egg Unfertilized, egg/ovum, Eggs Unfertilized, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Female gamete, Fertilized oocyte, Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, Human egg, Microbiology Lab, operculum/50 micra/abopercular knob, Ova, Ovum, Ovum (cell), Ovum structure, Ovum structure (body structure), Ovum structure (cell structure), Stool, Unfertilized Egg, Unfertilized Eggs
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Stool ovum/operculum/50 micra/abopercular knob
- External Links Related to Microlab/Stool ovum/operculum/50 micra/abopercular knob
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)