- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Stool oocysts/acid fast stain abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Abnormal, Acid fast stain, Acid fast stain (procedure), Acid fast stain method, Acid fast stain method (procedure), Acid fast stain procedure, Dung, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, Microbiology Lab, Oocyst, Oocyst form of protozoa, Oocyst form of protozoa (organism), Oocysts, Stool
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Stool oocysts/acid fast stain abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Stool oocysts/acid fast stain abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)