- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Stool culture TCBS agar plate positive
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cholera/Bengal strain
- AGAR, Agar (substance), AGAR PREPARATION, Culture stool, Faecal culture, Faeces culture, Fecal culture, Feces culture, Microbial stool culture, Microbiology Lab, positive, stool culture, Stool culture (procedure), Stool(s) culture, TCBS
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Stool culture TCBS agar plate positive
- External Links Related to Microlab/Stool culture TCBS agar plate positive
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)