- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Stool antigen test/abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Adenovirus infection
- Pharyngoconjunctival fever/adenovirus
- Abnormal, AG, antigen, Antigen (substance), Antigens, Dung, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, Immunogen, Immunogens, Microbiology Lab, Stool
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Stool antigen test/abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Stool antigen test/abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)