- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Stool acid-fast stain abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cyclospora infection/diarrhea
- Abnormal, Acid fast stain, Acid fast stain (procedure), Acid fast stain method, Acid fast stain method (procedure), Acid fast stain procedure, Dung, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, Microbiology Lab, Stool
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Stool acid-fast stain abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Stool acid-fast stain abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)