- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sputum spherules/sporangia (no budding)
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Coccidioidomycosis, disseminated
- Coccidioidomycosis, pulmonary, chronic
- Expectoration, Microbiology Lab, spherules/sporangia, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Sputum spherules/sporangia (no budding)
- External Links Related to Microlab/Sputum spherules/sporangia (no budding)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)