- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sputum/Methenamine silver stain/Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci/Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- 1 3 5 7-Tetraazatricyclo(126.96.36.199 7)decane, Abnormal, Expectoration, Hexamethylenetetram (Hexamin), Hexamethylenetetramine, Hexamethylenetetramine (Hexamin), Hexamine, Hexamine (product), Hexamine (substance), Methenamine, Methenamine (product), Methenamine (substance), METHENAMINE PREPARATION, Microbiology Lab, silver impregnation, Silver Staining, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums, Staining Silver
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Sputum/Methenamine silver stain/Abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Sputum/Methenamine silver stain/Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)