- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sputum/Methenamine silver stain/Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci/Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- 1 3 5 7-Tetraazatricyclo(188.8.131.52 7)decane, Abnormal, Expectoration, Hexamethylenetetram (Hexamin), Hexamethylenetetramine, Hexamethylenetetramine (Hexamin), Hexamine, Hexamine (product), Hexamine (substance), Methenamine, Methenamine (product), Methenamine (substance), METHENAMINE PREPARATION, Microbiology Lab, silver impregnation, Silver Staining, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums, Staining Silver
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Sputum/Methenamine silver stain/Abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Sputum/Methenamine silver stain/Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)