- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sputum gram-positive rods/smear
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pulmonary anthrax
- Bacillus Gram positive, Expectoration, GPB Gram-positive bacillus, GRAM POS RODS, Gram Positive Rods, Gram-positive bacillus, Gram-positive bacillus (organism), Gram-positive rod, Gram-positive rods, Microbiology Lab, Miscellaneous Gram-positive bacillus, Miscellaneous Gram-positive bacillus (organism), Miscellaneous Gram-positive rod, Smear, Smear test, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Sputum gram-positive rods/smear
- External Links Related to Microlab/Sputum gram-positive rods/smear
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)