- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sputum/gram positive diplococci/elongate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, pneumococcal
- Bacterium Gram positive, diplococcus, elongated, Expectoration, GRAM POS BACT, Gram Positive Bacteria, Gram-positive bacteria, Gram-positive bacterium, Gram-positive bacterium (organism), Microbiology Lab, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Sputum/gram positive diplococci/elongate
- External Links Related to Microlab/Sputum/gram positive diplococci/elongate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)