- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sputum FTA/legionella abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Legionaires disease
- Abnormal, Expectoration, FTA, Genus Legionella (organism), LEGIONELLA, Legionella (infection), Legionella (organism), Legionella Brenner et al. 1979, Microbiology Lab, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Sputum FTA/legionella abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Sputum FTA/legionella abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)