- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Small bowel culture/polymicrobial excess
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Blind-loop syndrome
- Bacterial culture, Bacterial culture (procedure), Bowel Small, Culture for bacteria, Gastrointestinal Tract Small Intestine, Intestine Small, Intestine Small Intestine (MMHCC), Intestines Small, Microbiology Lab, polymicrobial excess, SI Small intestine, Small bowel, Small intestinal, Small intestinal structure, Small intestinal structure (body structure), SMALL INTESTINE, Small Intestines
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Small bowel culture/polymicrobial excess
- External Links Related to Microlab/Small bowel culture/polymicrobial excess
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)