- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Serol/Cat scratch/indirect fluorescence
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cat-scratch disease
- Cat scratch meningoencephalitis
- Assay Indirect Immunofluorescence, Assays Indirect Immunofluorescence, Cat scratch, Cat scratch (event), Cat scratch (finding), Fluorescent Antibody Technic Indirect, Fluorescent Antibody Technique Indirect, IFAT, Immunofluorescence Antibody Test Indirect, Immunofluorescence Assay Indirect, Immunofluorescence Assays Indirect, Immunofluorescence Technic Indirect, Immunofluorescence Technics Indirect, Immunofluorescence Technique Indirect, Immunofluorescence Techniques Indirect, Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Technic, Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect Immunofluorescence Assay, Indirect Immunofluorescence Assays, Indirect Immunofluorescence Technic, Indirect Immunofluorescence Technics, Indirect Immunofluorescence Technique, Indirect Immunofluorescence Techniques, Microbiology Lab, SEROL TEST, SEROL TESTS, Serologic Test, Serologic test (procedure), Serologic tests, Serological Test, Serological Tests, serology, Serology studies, Serology test, TEST SEROL, Test Serologic, Test Serological, Test serology, TESTS SEROL, Tests Serologic, Tests Serological
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Serol/Cat scratch/indirect fluorescence
- External Links Related to Microlab/Serol/Cat scratch/indirect fluorescence
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)