- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Sarcoptes scabiei mite isolation, Peripheral neural antibody titer - Increased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Polyneuropathy, sensory, inflam'y/acute
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDIP)
- Late onset polyneuropathy/gait disorder (GALOP)