- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Rochalimaea isolates/now Bartonella species, Arm reflexes, unilateral decrease
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Brachial plexus stretch/injury
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cat-scratch disease
- Cat scratch meningoencephalitis
- Trench fever
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Pancoast tumor/syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Brachial Neuritis
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spondylosis, cervical
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Brachial plexus disorder
- Lower Motor Neuron Disorder