- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Pneumocystis cariini isolation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci/Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- Finding of Pneumocystis carinii present, Isolation, Microbiology Lab, Pneumocystis carini, Pneumocystis carinii, Pneumocystis carinii (organism), Pneumocystis carinii f. sp. carinii
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Pneumocystis cariini isolation
- External Links Related to Microlab/Pneumocystis cariini isolation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)