- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Oral smear coarse hyphae present
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Geotrichosis/Geotrichum candidum
- Fungal hyphae, Fungal hyphae (organism), Hypha, Hypha (living organism), Hyphae, Microbiology Lab, Oral, present, Smear, Smear test
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Oral smear coarse hyphae present
- External Links Related to Microlab/Oral smear coarse hyphae present
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)