- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Kingella species bacteria isolate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- HACEK bacteria group infection
- Bacterial culture, Bacterial culture (procedure), Culture for bacteria, KINGELLA, Kingella (bacteria), Kingella (organism), Kingella Henriksen and Bovre 1976 (Approved Lists 1980) emend. Dewhirst et al. 1993, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Kingella species bacteria isolate
- External Links Related to Microlab/Kingella species bacteria isolate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)