- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Induced sputum/smear abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci/Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- Nocardiosis, pulmonary
- Abnormal, Expectoration, Microbiology Lab, Smear, Smear test, sputum, Sputum (substance), Sputums
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Induced sputum/smear abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Induced sputum/smear abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)