- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Immunofluorescent stain pleural fluid/abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Abnormal, Antibody Technic Fluorescent, Antibody Technics Fluorescent, Antibody Technique Fluorescent, Antibody Techniques Fluorescent, Antinuclear Antibody Test Fluorescent, Coon Technic, Coon Technique, Coons Technic, Coon's Technic, Coons Technique, Coon's Technique, FANA TEST, fluorescent antibody, Fluorescent Antibody Technic, Fluorescent Antibody Technics, Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Fluorescent Antibody Techniques, Fluorescent Antinuclear Antibody Test, Fluorescent identification anti-nuclear antibody, Fluorescent identification of antibody, Fluorescent identification of anti-nuclear antibody, Fluorescent identification of anti-nuclear antibody (procedure), Immunofluorescence, Immunofluorescence Technic, Immunofluorescence Technics, immunofluorescence technique, Immunofluorescence Techniques, Immunologic Immunofluorescence, Microbiology Lab, Pleural fluid exudate, Pleural fluid exudate (finding), Pleural fluid exudate, Technic Coon's, Technic Fluorescent Antibody, Technic Immunofluorescence, Technics Fluorescent Antibody, Technics Immunofluorescence, Technique Coon's, Technique Fluorescent Antibody, Technique Immunofluorescence, Techniques Fluorescent Antibody, Techniques Immunofluorescence
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Immunofluorescent stain pleural fluid/abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Immunofluorescent stain pleural fluid/abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)