- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Gram stain/phagocytized intracelluar bacteria
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumococcal (S. Pneumoniae) infection
- BACT, BACTERIA, Bacteria (bacteria), Bacteria (organism), Bacterial stain routine, Bacterium, Bacterium (organism), Domain Bacteria, Domain Bacteria (organism), Eubacteria, GRAM, Gram stain, Gram stain (procedure), Gram stain method, Gram stain method (procedure), Gram Staining Method, Microbiology Lab, not Bacteria Haeckel 1894, Phagocytoses, phagocytosis, Phagocytosis (function), Phagocytosis function (observable entity), Stain bacterial routine
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Gram stain/phagocytized intracelluar bacteria
- External Links Related to Microlab/Gram stain/phagocytized intracelluar bacteria
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)