- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Ehrlichia sennetsu isolation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Sennetsu fever/Ehrlichiosis variant
- Ehrlichia sennetsu, Ehrlichia sennetsu (Misao and Kobayashi 1956) Ristic and Huxsoll 1984, Ehrlichia sennetsu (organism), Isolation, Microbiology Lab, Neorickettsia sennetsu, Neorickettsia sennetsu (Misao and Kobayashi 1956) Dumler et al. 2001, Neorickettsia sennetsu (organism), Rickettsia sennetsu, Rickettsia sennetsu Misao and Kobayashi 1956 (Approved Lists 1980)
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Ehrlichia sennetsu isolation
- External Links Related to Microlab/Ehrlichia sennetsu isolation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)