- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Duodenal Aspirate Larval forms
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Ascariasis,pulmonary larval infestation
- Strongyloides stercoralis
- Duodenal Aspirate, larva, Larvae, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Duodenal Aspirate Larval forms
- External Links Related to Microlab/Duodenal Aspirate Larval forms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)