- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Dirofilaria immitis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mumu/filariasis inflammation cord
- canine heartworm nematode, Dirofilaria immitis, Dirofilaria immitis (organism), Dog Heartworm, heart worm, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Dirofilaria immitis
- External Links Related to Microlab/Dirofilaria immitis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)