- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/DFA urine (agent detection)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Legionella meningoencephalitis
- Legionaires disease
- DFA (agent detection), Microbiology Lab, Urinary System Urine, Urine, Urine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/DFA urine (agent detection)
- External Links Related to Microlab/DFA urine (agent detection)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)