- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Dark field/Umbilical cord positive
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Syphilis in pregnancy
- Syphilis, congenital
- Cord Umbilical, Cords Umbilical, Microbiology Lab, Microscopic examination, Microscopies, Microscopy, Microscopy (procedure), positive, Sample microscopy, Sample microscopy (procedure), UMBILICAL CORD, Umbilical cord structure, Umbilical cord structure (body structure), Umbilical Cords
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Dark field/Umbilical cord positive
- External Links Related to Microlab/Dark field/Umbilical cord positive
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)