- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Culture Oral Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Monilia pharyngitis/thrush
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Gangrenous/ulcerative gingivitis
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Culture Oral Abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Culture Oral Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)