- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/CSF/Mycobacteria culture abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Meningitis, tuberculosis
- Abnormal, Cerebrospinal fluid mycobacteria identified, CSF mycobacteria identified, Microlab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/CSF/Mycobacteria culture abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/CSF/Mycobacteria culture abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)