- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/CSF/Acid-fast stain abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Meningitis, tuberculosis
- Abnormal, Acid fast stain, Acid fast stain (procedure), Acid fast stain method, Acid fast stain method (procedure), Acid fast stain procedure, Cerebral Spinal Fluid, CEREBROSPINAL FLUID, Cerebrospinal fluid (substance), Cerebrospinal Fluids, CSF, CSF Cerebrospinal fluid, Fluid Cerebrospinal, Fluids Cerebrospinal, Microlab, Spinal fluid, Spinal fluid (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/CSF/Acid-fast stain abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/CSF/Acid-fast stain abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)