- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Cryptostroma corticae/exposure/allergy
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Maple bark stripper lung/disease
- alveolitis Cryptostroma corticale, Alveolitis due to Cryptostroma corticale, Cryptostroma corticale alveolitis, cryptostromosis, Exposure, MAPLE BARK STRIPPER DISEASE, Maple bark strippers' lung, Maple bark-strippers' lung, Maple-bark disease, Maple-bark strippers' disease, Maple-bark stripper's lung, Maple-bark strippers' lung, Maple-bark strippers' lung (disorder), maple-bark-stripper's lung, Maple-bark-strippers' lung, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Cryptostroma corticae/exposure/allergy
- External Links Related to Microlab/Cryptostroma corticae/exposure/allergy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)