- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Counterimmunoelectrophoresis/CIE antigen/Abn
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, pneumococcal
- Abnormal, CEP measurement, CIE, Counter immunoelectrophoresis, counter migration electrophoresis, Counter-curr immunoelectrophor, countercurrent electrophoresis, Countercurrent electrophoresis measurement, Countercurrent electrophoresis measurement (procedure), Countercurrent Immunoelectrophoresis, Counter-current immunoelectrophoresis, counterelectrophoresis, counterimmunoelectrophoresis, Crossover Immunoelectrophoresis, Electrosyneresis, Immunoelectroosmophoresis, Immunoelectrophoresis Countercurrent, Immunoelectrophoresis Crossover, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Counterimmunoelectrophoresis/CIE antigen/Abn
- External Links Related to Microlab/Counterimmunoelectrophoresis/CIE antigen/Abn
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)