- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Collagenase producing bacteria
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Anaerobic bacterial infections
- Clostridiopeptidase A, Clostridium histolyticum collagenase, Clostridium histolyticum collagenase (substance), Collagenase A, Collagenase Clostridium histolyticum, Collagenase I, Collagenase Microbial, Collalysine, microbial collagenase, Microbiology Lab, Nucleolysin
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Collagenase producing bacteria
- External Links Related to Microlab/Collagenase producing bacteria
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)