- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Buccal cell/Guarnieri cytopl. inclusion bodies
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Smallpox (variola)
- Buccal cell, cell inclusion, Cytoplasmic Inclusion, Cytoplasmic inclusion (body structure), Cytoplasmic inclusion (cell structure), Cytoplasmic inclusion body, cytoplasmic inclusions, Inclusion Cytoplasmic, Inclusions Cytoplasmic, Intracytoplasmic inclusion body, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Buccal cell/Guarnieri cytopl. inclusion bodies
- External Links Related to Microlab/Buccal cell/Guarnieri cytopl. inclusion bodies
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)