- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Broad Aseptate Hyphae (Zygomycete)
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mucor/Disseminated vasculitis
- Phycomycosis enterocolitis
- Mucormycosis, rhinocerebral/phycomyco's
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Broad Aseptate Hyphae (Zygomycete)
- External Links Related to Microlab/Broad Aseptate Hyphae (Zygomycete)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)