- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Blood smear/Malaria-like RBC inclusions
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Chronic malaria
- Blood smear test, Erythrocyte inclusion, Erythrocyte inclusion (morphologic abnormality), Erythrocyte Inclusions, Inclusion Erythrocyte, Inclusions Erythrocyte, Malaria-like, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Blood smear/Malaria-like RBC inclusions
- External Links Related to Microlab/Blood smear/Malaria-like RBC inclusions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)