- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Bacteroides isolation/culture
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Fournier/Necrotizing fasciitis/genitals
- Necrotizing fasciitis/mixed
- BACTEROIDES, Bacteroides (genus), Bacteroides (organism), Bacteroides Castellani and Chalmers 1919 (Approved Lists 1980) emend. Shah and Collins 1989, Capsularis, Genus Bacteroides, isolation/culture, Microbiology Lab, Ristella, Ristella (bacteria)
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Bacteroides isolation/culture
- External Links Related to Microlab/Bacteroides isolation/culture
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)