- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Absidia fungi isolation
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Mucormycosis, rhinocerebral/phycomyco's
- Absidia, Absidia (organism), Absidia (zygomycete fungus), Absidia Tiegh. 1878, Fungus culture positive, Microbiology Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Absidia fungi isolation
- External Links Related to Microlab/Absidia fungi isolation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)