- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Absent lactobacilli/vaginal smear
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Vaginitis, Gardnerella/bacterial (mix)
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Absent, LACTOBACILLUS, Lactobacillus (organism), Lactobacillus Beijerinck 1901, LACTOBACILLUS PREPARATION, LACTOBACILLUS UNIDENTIFIED, Microbiology Lab, PAP SMEAR, PAP TEST, Papanicolaou Smear, Papanicolaou Test, Smear Papanicolaou, Smear vagina, Smear Vaginal, Smears Vaginal, Test Papanicolaou, vaginal smear, Vaginal Smears
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Absent lactobacilli/vaginal smear
- External Links Related to Microlab/Absent lactobacilli/vaginal smear
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)