- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Metsger Syndrome/Cancer sign
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Hematologic malignancies
- Ovarian Cancer/Carcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma, pancreatic
- Ovarian cystadenoma
- Ovary, carcinoma mucocellulare
- Metsger Syndrome/Cancer
Palmar fasciitis with Polyarthritis Paraneoplastic Syndrome Paraneoplastic aggressive clinical seronegative atypical Rheumatoid Arthritis pattern with underlying hematologic or ovarian neoplasm.
- External Links Related to Metsger Syndrome/Cancer sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)