- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Methylene-blue stain RBC (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Glucose 6 PD deficiency
- Azul de Metileno, Blood Cell Red, Blood Cells Red, blood corpuscles, Blood erythrocyte, Blood erythrocytic cell, Blood normocyte, Blood red cell, Blu di Metilene, Blue Methylene, Blue N Methylene, Blue Swiss, CI Basic Blue 9, CI-52015, Colour Index No. 52015, Erythrocyte, Erythrocyte (cell), erythrocytes, Erythrocytic, Erythrocytic Cells, Lab, Marrow erythrocyte, MB, Methylene blue, Methylene blue (substance), Methylene blue / aniline dye, Methylene Blue N, METHYLENE BLUE PREPARATION, Methylene blue product, Methylene blue product (product), Methylene blue product (substance), Methylene blue stain, Methylene blue stain (substance), methylene blue/aniline dye, Methylenum Caeruleum, Methylthionine Chloride, Methylthioninii Chloridum, Methylthioninium chloride, Methylthioninium chloride stain, Methylthioninium choride, Methylthioninium choride product, N Methylene Blue, Phenothiazin-5-ium 3 7-bis(dimethylamino)- chloride, RBC, RBC Red blood cell, red blood cell, Red blood cells, Red blood corpuscle, Red blood corpuscule, Red Cell, Red cell of marrow, Red cells, Reticuloendothelial System Erythrocytes, Schultz No. 1038, Swiss Blue, Tetramethylthionine Chloride Trihydrate
- Be the first to add a definition for Methylene-blue stain RBC (Lab)
- External Links Related to Methylene-blue stain RBC (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)