- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Methyl salicylate ingestion - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible rule outs found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Diethylene Glycol poisoning
- Ethylene glycol [Antifreeze] ingestion
- Be the first to add a definition for Methyl salicylate ingestion - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Methyl salicylate ingestion - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)