- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Menkes steely hair disease - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible rule outs found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pediculosis capitis
- CONGEN HYPOCUPREMIA, Congenital hypocupraemia, congenital hypocupraemia syndrome, Congenital Hypocupremia, Congenital Hypocupremias, copper transport disease, Disease Steely Hair, Diseases Kinky Hair, Diseases Menkes', Diseases Steely Hair, Hair Diseases Kinky, Hair Diseases Steely, hair kink Menkes (kinky hair syndrome), hair syndrome kinky, HYPOCUPREMIA CONGEN, Hypocupremia Congenital, Hypocupremias Congenital, kink hair Menkes (kinky hair syndrome), KINKY HAIR DIS, Kinky hair disease, Kinky Hair Diseases, Kinky hair syndrome, kinky hair syndrome (KHS), MENKEA SYNDROME, Menkes, MENKES DIS, Menkes Disease, Menkes' Disease, Menkes' Diseases, Menkes kinky hair syndrome, Menke's kinky hair syndrome, Menkes' kinky hair syndrome, Menkes kinky hair syndrome (MKHS), Menkes kinky-hair syndrome, Menkes kinky-hair syndrome (disorder), Menkes Syndrome, Menkes' syndrome, MK, MK Menkes syndrome, MNK, MNK Menkes syndrome, sex-linked neurodegenerative disease with monilethrix, STEELY HAIR DIS, STEELY HAIR DISEASE, Steely Hair Diseases, steely hair syndrome, Steely Hair Syndromes, Steely-hair syndrome, syndrome kinky hair, Syndrome Steely Hair, Syndromes Steely Hair, Trichopoliodystrophy, X-linked copper deficiency, X-linked copper malabsorption
- Be the first to add a definition for Menkes steely hair disease - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Menkes steely hair disease - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)