- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For MCP-1 (Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1) (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Inflammation, acute
- CCL2, CCL2 Chemokine, CCL2 Chemokines, Chemoattractant Protein-1 Monocyte, CHEMOKINE CCL 02, Chemokine CCL2, Chemokines CCL2, Chemotactic Protein-1 Monocyte, Lab, MCP1, MONOCYTE CHEMOATTRACTANT PROTEIN 001, Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 1, Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1, Monocyte Chemotactic and Activating Factor, Monocyte Chemotactic and Activating Protein, MONOCYTE CHEMOTACTIC PROTEIN 001, Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1, Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1, Monocyte Secretory Protein JE, Small Inducible Cytokine A2
- Be the first to add a definition for MCP-1 (Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1) (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to MCP-1 (Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1) (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)