- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Maternal AFP levels - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Down's Syndrome
- Trisomy-21 partial translocation
- AFP, AFP Alpha-fetoprotein, alpha Fetoprotein, alpha Fetoprotein (substance), alpha fetoproteins, alpha Foetoprotein, Alpha-1-fetoprotein, Alpha-Fetoglobulin, alpha-fetoprotein, alpha-Fetoproteins, Fetuin, Fetuin (substance), Fetuins, Maternal
- Be the first to add a definition for Maternal AFP levels - Decreased
- External Links Related to Maternal AFP levels - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)