- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Massive recurrent knee effusions, unilateral/signs
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reiters Syndrome
- Hydrarthrosis, intermittant
- Effusion of knee, KNEE EFFUSION, Knee joint effusion, Knee joint effusion (disorder), Massive recurrent, Unilateral
- Be the first to add a definition for Massive recurrent knee effusions, unilateral/signs
- External Links Related to Massive recurrent knee effusions, unilateral/signs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)