- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Masseter muscle spasm
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Myotonia atrophica (Steinert's disease)
- Masseter Muscle Spasms, Masseter spasm, Masseter spasm (finding), Masseter Spasms, Muscle Spasm Masseter, Muscle Spasms Masseter, Spasm Masseter, Spasm Masseter Muscle, Spasms Masseter, Spasms Masseter Muscle
- Be the first to add a definition for Masseter muscle spasm
- External Links Related to Masseter muscle spasm
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)