- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Mandible necrosis/phossy jaw - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Phosphorous jaw necrosis/Mandible necr
- Phosphorous ingestion/poisoning
- Bone structure of mandible, Bone structure of mandible (body structure), Inferior Maxillary Bone, Lower jaw bone, Mandible, Mandibles, Mandibula, Mandibular, Mandibulla
- Be the first to add a definition for Mandible necrosis/phossy jaw - Causes
- External Links Related to Mandible necrosis/phossy jaw - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)