- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Male sex chromatin Female habitus (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Testicular feminization syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Barr Bodies, Barr body, Behavior pattern, Behaviour pattern, Bodies Barr, Chromatin Sex, Chromatins Sex, Female, Female (finding), Female gender, Female Gender Self Report, Female Gender Self Reported, Female individual, Female sex, Female structure, Female structure (body structure), Females, habit, Habit (finding), Habits, Habits (observable entity), Human Male, Human Males, Lab, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, Sex chromatin, Sex chromatin (substance), Sex Chromatins, Sex Female, Sex Male
- Be the first to add a definition for Male sex chromatin Female habitus (Lab)
- External Links Related to Male sex chromatin Female habitus (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)