- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lymphocytes/TRAP histochemical stain positive (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Antigen CD154, ANTIGENS CD 154, Antigens CD154, CD 040 LIGAND, CD 154 ANTIGENS, CD154, CD154 Antigen, CD154 Antigens, CD40 Ligand, CD40L, CD40-L, CD40-ligand, Decreased lymphocytes, gp39, gp39 Antigen T Cell, gp39 Antigen T-Cell, gp39 cytokine, HIGM1, IMD3, Lab, lymphocytes decreased, Lymphocytopenia, Lymphocytopenia (disorder), Lymphocytopenias, lymphopenia, Lymphopenias, positive, rhu CD40L, T Cell Antigen gp39, T-B Cell Activating Molecule, T-BAM, T-cell antigen gp39, T-Cell gp39 Antigen, TNF Superfamily Member 5, TNF-Related Activation Protein, TNFSF5, TRAP, TRAP ligand, TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR LIGAND SUPERFAMILY MEMBER 005, Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 5
- Be the first to add a definition for Lymphocytes/TRAP histochemical stain positive (Lab)
- External Links Related to Lymphocytes/TRAP histochemical stain positive (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)